UNIMOKE is one of the most unique and flexible e-bike designs on the market today, blending the style and comfort of a vintage moped with todays latest e-bike technology.
Our goal is to deliver the best electric bike in its class and we go way beyond just producing a "cool" urban electric utility bike.
In this blog, we would like to explain some of the unique features and specifications that make UNIMOKE so special, also in comparison to "competitors".
Designed by engineers, made to last
Unlike many e-bike designs out there, UNIMOKE was strictly designed as a robust utility platform. Every item of this bike has at least 2 functions and our engineers designed the UNIMOKE strictly around safety, functionality and robustness.
We decided not to skip important functions and features just in order to save costs or offer a "cheap" bike. We will never be price leader, but definitely quality leader!
The UNIMOKE electric bike was designed with urban riders in mind and therefore includes many ingenious features that allow easy installation of cargo racks, child seats, trailers and other useful extras.
Our bike is absolutely a blast to ride and designed for everyday use in all weather conditions.
Compare UNIMOKEs features with others to see the difference:
- Adjustable handle bars (height and pitch) for optimum seating position
- A seat that is designed for rider sized between 155 cm-195 cm
- Extra rear seat extension for heavy and tall riders
- Useful load of 130 kg
- 7 speed Shimano gear shifter for high non-electric performance
- Super-solid front fork design with drop out protection
- Tektro/ MAGURA Hydraulic disc brakes (180 mm) MTB standard
- Solid hard points for fenders, panier bags and accessories
- Removable rear carrier/ seat extension and many cargo options
- Designed to meet German DIN Norms and regulations
- Center mounted and protected high-Power battery (14.6/ 17 AH)
- A wide selection of cool extras and tuning options
- Integrated front mud-guard/ frame stiffener
- Passenger/ child foot-rest mounts front and rear
- Removable full-metal headlight that would not fall off on bumpy roads
- 99% ready to ride straight out of the box, no assembly or mechanic needed
- Full 3 year warranty on the frame at no extra cost
- The coolest owners community EVER..:-)
- Great service and attention to customer requests
Each component of the Unimoke was hand selected by our team of experienced ebike enthusiasts who understand the expectations and real world applications ebikers are looking for because, hey, we're one of them. We're proud to ride this fully featured fat bike with this unique design and powerful engines.
FEATURES AND TECHNICAL SPECS
Speed: 25/45 km/h (20 mph) pedal assist speed
Motor: 250 W/ 750 max contionous power BAFANG G06 rear drive
Range: 40-45 km (30-40 miles) depending on rider weight, terrain, incline, etc.
LCD Display with speed controls, pedal assist, mileage and time
3 Levels of pedal assist
Brakes: Tektro/ Magura 180 mm disc brakes
PAS Sensor: Magnetic cadence sensor
Hardware: Stainless Steel
Pedals: Full alloy pedals set
All-terrain tires: 20" x 4"
Nutzlast kickstand (Aluminium Alloy)
Throttle: Optional (right side)
Accessories: Full metal 7" headlight, rear brake light, steel fenders
CroMo Steel Frame
Weight: 29 kgs
Packaging: 35 kg (170 x 35 x 120 cm)
Weight Capacity: 320 lbs (160 kg)
Battery: Samsung/ Panasinic 36V 14.6 Ah
Battery charge time: 3-4 hours
Color: White, Black, others on request
Length (front of front wheel to back of rear wheel): 170 cm
Width (handlebars): 61 cm
Height up to seat: 83 cm
Attention to detail and style
UNIMOKE is produced with painstaking attention to design details, material quality and craftsmanship. We constantly improve the design as we go, creating one of the most flexible and highest-quality bikes of its class today!
Largest selection of extras and accessories in its class
Choose your UNIMOKE now!